Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tidying up my craft room

Hi all!

Well I've been a naughty girl, and haven't been posting as much as I should. It's this years resolution, but I've already broken it :(

I have been up to even more mischief though, as I've been updating my stash to keep me busy the whole year!! Yay!!

First though, I decided the old carrot on a stick routine. I promised to let myself shop to my heart's content if I tidied up my craft room (which is also my bedroom... ). My mums been after me for quite a while, and I was also heart broken to see that she'd attempted to clear it once, and crumpled my pretty papers in the process!! (the horror!!).

So this is what it looked like before:

[caption id="attachment_141" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Before the great tidy up of 2011 began"][/caption]

Here's a few pictures of what it looks like now. I must add that my mum is satisfied with my effort :)



As you can see above, all my Pens and assorted tools go into wonderful transparent jars, that I've saved before they were thrown away to be recycled. In the foreground is a lovely drawer thingymajig that I got for around £2 at my local craft store. I also saved a big cardboard box which I lined with used felt to store all my papers vertically.

[caption id="attachment_144" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="wonderful to store my knick knacks"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_145" align="aligncenter" width="135" caption="I made this box, in a magazine holder style."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_146" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My tim holtz ink pads"][/caption]

So next time, I'm going to show you what I bought as an incentive for organising and keeping my craft room clean :)

Do tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment